Dr P.K. Talwar Delhi
- In 1985 he did his fellowship at Tata Cancer Hospital & In Hand Surgery.
- The very next year in 1986 he joined Jabalpur Medical College as the junior consultant (Poll Officer).
- In 1987 he was awarder fellowship in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery by the Institute of Aesthetic plastic surgery, Atlanta. There he was trained under Dr. John R Louis, was the first president of International society of aesthetic plastic surgery.Dr. Talwar was the only Indian to be awarded with this prestigious fellowship at the institute.
Dr Talwar Cosmetic surgery was started by one of the leading cosmetic and plastic surgeon of India, Dr. P.K Talwar way back in 1996. Dr. Talwar is one of the leading cosmetic and plastic surgeon in India.
- 1He graduated in the year 1979 with a MBBS degree from Marathwade University.
- 2In 1981 he completed his M.S. (General surgery) from the same university. He went on to do M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery) from Bombay University.
- 3After M.S. he went on to do M.Ch. (Plastic Surgery) from Bombay University.